JOIN PETUNIA MAFIA FOR 2023
We’re thrilled you want to join the Mafia. It’s an experience full of rides, new friends, VIP treatment, and camaraderie.
Here’s what you get with your membership:
- Rides are organized by designated and trained leaders. We try to ride year-round, weather permitting.
- Ride skill levels are approximately 15% green, 60% blue, 15% black, and 10% in between.
- Events such as lectures, social gatherings, plus on- and off-bike clinics.
- The opportunity to access additional cost pro-coached clinics.
- Cycling trips at road, gravel, and mountain bike destinations.
- Adventures: exposure to rides, destinations, races, and places that you may not have visited on your own.
- Sponsors and supporters that offer VIP perks and/or discounts.
- Community: a network of women accessible through social media and our communication app.
We have something special going on here and we love to share it. We invite a wide range of skill levels and bike preferences to join our club. If you’d like to know a little more about us before you sign on, read this synopsis. Information follows about registering:
- All women members.
- Members must be at least 21 years old.
- Payment of club dues is required for each calendar year of membership (Jan 1 – Dec 31). There are no refunds nor prorated fees.
- Ebike inclusion is on a trial run within Petunia Mafia green and blue level road rides. Click here to read our ebike policy.
- TT bikes are allowed in green and blue group ROAD rides only. The cyclist may not position in aerobars during the ride: hands must be on handlebars.
- We require that all members accept the team Liability Release Waiver and the Team Safety Agreement when registering for the club, found electronically on the registration form.
- We are currently not offering guest test drives.
Dues are $150. We don’t prorate and we don’t refund, so sign up early and show up often.
You won’t be considered fully registered until dues are received.
If you have questions about the process, contact: friend [at] petuniamafia.com
Saddle up, sisters!