Order your Kit
Order your kit directly from Pactimo and it will be delivered to your doorstep!
- Contact Pactimo directly with questions about fit, ordering, specs, delivery, order changes, etc
- Mon-Fri @ 800-801-9869 or email@example.com
- The team store is open indefinitely. The expected delivery date is listed at the top of the Pactimo store.
- Orders are custom-made and final sale. See Pactimo's SIZE REPLACEMENT POLICY for details.
- Wearing/buying a kit is not required to join rides or be on the team
STYLE & FIT NOTES:
- All Women’s tops in sizes L-XXL have been regraded and will run larger than ‘22.
- 2 Road Jerseys – both jersey styles are available in Aero (will have Aero in the name) and Traditional (looser) fit.
- Summit Jersey is a more performance/fitted top (vs the Ascent.) The Aero fit "Summit Aero Jersey" has raw-cut sleeves and a zippered back pocket. The Traditional fit "Summit Jersey" does not.
- Long Sleeve Ascent Jersey is now available in Aero or Traditional fit.
- A new mid-weight thermal Continental Long Sleeve in a traditional fit.
- Continental Sleeveless is only available thru 2/28 and has not been regraded.
- Base Layer Tank has been made larger than ‘22.
- New MTB Short and Long Sleeve Trail Jersey are updated. They now have a scoop neck, thicker fabric, and a zippered back pocket.
- Recommend sizing down in the Run Singlet as it runs large.
- 3 Bibs in multiple versions:
- New Flyte Bib: Highest performing short, top-level chamois, raw cut bib uppers with 2 back pockets, 3” gripper, note 10” inseam. All-over print is the only option.
- New Summit Stratus Force Bib: top-level chamois, 3” gripper on long 8.5” inseam (med) and 2” gripper on standard 7” (med) inseam. Side panel print is the only option.
- Ascent Bib:
- Updated Ascent Bib with printed side panel has new and improved bib uppers that are cut higher. Mid-level chamois. 3” gripper on long 8.5” inseam (med) and 3” gripper on standard 7” (med) inseam.
- Ascent Bib in all over print. Mid-level chamois. 3” gripper on long 8.5” inseam (med) and 2” gripper on standard 7” (med) inseam.
- Updated Ascent Short with printed side panel has a higher waistband without a thick elastic. mid-level chamois. 3” gripper on long 8.5” inseam (med) and 3” gripper on standard 7” (med) inseam.
- Ascent Short in all-over print has a mid-level chamois. 3” gripper on long 8.5” inseam (med) and 2” gripper on standard 7” (med) inseam.
- Apex MTB liner material has a lot of stretch and some women size down.
- Run Shorts run large, size down if in-between sizes.