Petunia Mafia is open for 2018 registration!
We have something special going on here and we’d love to share it with all women cyclists. We invite all skill levels and bike preferences to join our club. If you’d like to know a little more about us before you sign on, read this synopsis. Information follows about registering:
- All members are female
- Members must be least 21 years old by the date of club registration
- Payment of club dues is required for each year of membership (Jan 1 – Dec 31)
- Attend team meetings, social events and group rides whenever possible
- Members must wear the Petunia Mafia kit when participating in cycling events
- We require that you accept the team Liability Release Waiver and the Team Safety Agreement when you register for the club. Non-members joining a ride must download, print, and hand a copy to the ride leader before you ride with us, here: Liability Waiver & Safety Agreement
If you have any questions about the process, contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you’ve signed up for the team, you have two options for payment of your dues: pay online with a credit card/PayPal, or mail in a check. Dues for the entire 2018 season are $68 (dues go up 2/3/18 to $75, still a steal). You can send a check made out to “Petunia Mafia Cycling” to the following address:
PO BOX 817
Boulder, CO 80306-0817
You’ll get confirmation emails on how to order kits, take advantage of sponsor discounts, and how to keep track of what’s going on.
Email us if you have any questions about the new member process.
Saddle up, sisters!